I've Moved

I've Moved
Click on the link to check out my new blog...all the same great stuff can be found there!

Monday, January 23, 2012


I use a lot of makeup brushes as you can see. I use to keep them in a bush case but that is just asking for a bacteria buildup. What girl wants a brush they put on their face to hold bacteria? Anyway, you can make this quick and easy and for only 3 bucks! I bought all the supplies (except the brushes) at the Dollar Tree.  I chose to fill my vase with water beads. These beads start small and swell in water. You drain off the water and put them in the vase. I have also seen this done with coffee beans and marbles.

I think it could be cute to add a ribbon and a flower too. I’ll let you know how that goes :)

Photobucket Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment