I've Moved

I've Moved
Click on the link to check out my new blog...all the same great stuff can be found there!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Seven

This week instead of posting my top 7 pins I am going to post 7 things I have tried from Pinterest and how well they did, or did not, work.
pinned here
I absolutely loved this dish. The lemon flavor in the chicken was delicious.
I highly recommend this VERY EASY dish.
pinned here
Pizza Casserole
This dish was a nice switch from regular pizza.
I also froze half of it and it freezes surprisingly well.
pinned here
I made one of these bracelets and have received several compliment on it.
It took me about 30 min to make. You really have to look closely 
at the directions, but once you get the hang of it, it's no sweat.
pinned here
I tried to do this, but it does not stay well.
It also does not work well if you have layers; they tend to fall out and stick out.
pinned here
This is one of my favorite things I have made from Pinterest.
I bought all the supplies at Michael's for about $25.
The directions say to glue the flowers and numbers but i used wire for it all
and it has endured some severe wind.
I also used an "M" for my last name instead of the numbers.
pinned here
This idea was good in theory but my toaster slats are not wide enough to put cheese and 
pepperoni on my toast. Also, my toaster's sides are rounded so it did not lay flat 
on the counter which only created a mess. So try at your own risk
pinned here
This game teaches students 5 pennies=1 nickel,
2 nickels = 1 dime, and 2 dimes & 1 nickel = 1 quarter
I did this game with two dice in my math enrichment group and 
it was a huge hit. The students really enjoyed it and I could
see their understanding grow as we continued to play.

Photobucket Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment