I've Moved

I've Moved
Click on the link to check out my new blog...all the same great stuff can be found there!

Friday, April 6, 2012

High Five for Friday

Photobucket
Today isn't just any Friday it's GOOD FRIDAY! I love that this weekend churches all over the world will be packed hearing the GOOD news!


ONE: I LOVE my church and tonight they are having a Good Friday Service. Their Good Friday services are always one of my favorites. 
Yeah, that's my church! :D

TWO: Some of my friends and I went to the Baltimore Inner Harbor Sunday to celebrate a friend of mines birthday.

We even had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory....jealous yet?

THREE: I only work until noon today! And, I am off all next week for Spring Break.

FOUR: I got to spend some time this week with my beautiful friend Kasey and her PRECIOUS baby, Bailee!

FIVE: I got my hair cut last night. YaY


HAPPY EASTER!!

2 comments:

  1. love this! jealous that you have a half day at work today - i have to work until 8! thanks for linking up, girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for having High Five for Fridays to let us newbies to blogging gain some viewers : Don't work too hard

    ReplyDelete