I've Moved

I've Moved
Click on the link to check out my new blog...all the same great stuff can be found there!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Today is the Big Day!!!!!

I told you a few weeks ago that I had some big changes in store for my blog and today is finally the day I get to share them with you.
A new name and a whole new look!

I started blogging on a whim. I just have always loved writing and just decided to try it out. I never actually thought people would be interested in what I had to say or the things going on in my world. But y'all are amazing! I love that some of you get on daily to check out my blog! It seriously blows my mind a little.

But anyways, blogging has definitely become my new hobby and I love it!! (understatement) This new blog is a little more "me" in its appearance and name but will have all of the same things that this one has had. 

Be sure to follow me there and all of the new things going on.
Just click the link above or here and it will redirect you!!!

And please let me know what you think by commenting on the new page :) 



Photobucket Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment