I've Moved

I've Moved
Click on the link to check out my new blog...all the same great stuff can be found there!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bathroom Organization

   I have a bathroom that was clearly built by a man. I have NO drawers and minimal space to store all the things most girls keep in the bathroom. As you can see it isn't horrible, but it's not exactly neat and organized either. Everything is just thrown in a tub or basket.

Finding things obviously required some digging. Well, I got tiered of it and decided to invest in some organization. I found these drawers that screw into the bottom of the cabinets for $19.99 at Bed Bath & Beyond, but I used a $5 coupon on each of them and was able to reorganize my bathroom storage for a grand total of $30! It is so worth it to have everything neat and orderly.




Photobucket Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment