I've Moved

I've Moved
Click on the link to check out my new blog...all the same great stuff can be found there!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Shopping Tip #2


Don’t get consumed with what is “in” for this season.

I am a total sucker for looking in fashion magazines to see what the new trend or colors will be for the upcoming season. And well, let’s be honest these trends are just that, trends. If you have an endless shopping budget then I say go for it; buy a new wardrobe every season. But, something tells me you are more like me and that just isn’t doable. ::Plus I am pretty sure you have to be a celebrity to pull of some trends, like this mix and match pattern trend. Floral skirt and polka dot top, yeah I don’t think so::So here is what I recommend stick with classic pieces in trendy colors, but only if they look good on you (more on that tomorrow). For example I bought a cute wrap dress (not going out of style next season) for spring from H&M in the “it” spring color of watermelon.


::Even better it was only $18:: 

Photobucket Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment