I've Moved

I've Moved
Click on the link to check out my new blog...all the same great stuff can be found there!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Shopping Tip #5

Invest more money into your "staple" items

If you are like me you have a closet full of sale and clearance clothes. Truth is, I have a hard time buying things that that are on the pricier side, even when I'm in love with something. My rule for spending a little more on a piece of clothing, a pair of shoes, or an accessory is to evaluate how much I will use it. For example I have a pair of heels from the Simply Vera Wang Kohl’s collection. I am a shoe lover and these were calling my name! They were much more than I would normally pay for a pair of heels but I justified it by saying they were black and I would wear them all the time. Well, I do! They are my go-to shoe and well worth EVERY penny.


When shopping for clothes, shoes, and accessories think if this is something you will wear or use a lot. Below are some items that you use all the time and it is worth it to get the quality items because you will probably put some serious wear and tear on/in them.
©       Cardigans
©       Black Heels
©       A neutral color flat
©       Structured jacket
©       A purse you can use all season (you do carry it every day)
©       Jeans
©       A go-to dress for weddings, holiday parties, etc
©       Coats

©       A great watch and pair of earrings that can easily be paired with almost any outfit
©       A fabulous pair of boots


Photobucket Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment