I've Moved

I've Moved
Click on the link to check out my new blog...all the same great stuff can be found there!

Friday, March 30, 2012

High Five for Friday

Photobucket

WOO HOO! It is Friday!

I told you in my Sunday Seven that this past weekend was filled with awesome-ness and I waited 
until today to tell you. These are my five highlights from the past week...

1) On Friday night I had an 80's themed party. Tons of fun and BIG CrAzY hair!


 

2) The party continued on Saturday night when we went to a local restaurant to hear one of my best friends sing. I know the video isn't the best quality with everyone talking, but you can still hear how phenomenal she sounds!


3) It is spring break for WVU so that meant I had a weeks break from
all my graduate assignments!


4) I finally started my gardening this week by planting a Weeping Cherry Tree in my yard. I can't wait to get my flower beds in when I have a week off of work after Easter.

5) I bought these FABULOUS platform wedges Saturday that will most definitely 
be the topic of a post soon!



I hope you all had an amazing week too!

Photobucket Pin It

1 comment: