I've Moved

I've Moved
Click on the link to check out my new blog...all the same great stuff can be found there!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Shopping Tip #3


Know What Colors Look Good on You

There are just some colors I know I can’t wear, which normally isn’t a problem since I naturally gravitate to blacks, greys, browns, and any other neutral colors. But, I am aware that I need to add a little more color into my wardrobe.  The key to color is knowing what looks good with your skin tone, eye color, and hair color. The best and easiest way for you to do this is to hold the color up to your face as you are looking into the mirror. You can watch the way your skin tone, eyes, and hair color reflect the new color.
Or you can decide which season you are:
Winter:
Hair Color: dark shades
Eye Color: Brown, Hazel or Dark Blue, Grey, or Green
Skin: Cool Blue undertones

Spring:
Hair Color: Your natural color ::if you can remember:: is a strawberry blonde to reddish brown, or flaxen
Eye Color: Blue, Aqua, or Golden Brown
Skin: Warm Yellow undertones


Summer:
Hair Color: Ash Blonde
Eye Color: Blue eyes are the most common but may also be Green, Grey, Hazel or Brown
Skin: Rosy coloring with Blue undertones (you burn easily)



Autumn:
Hair Color: Blonde to Dark Reddish Brown with Red highlights or tint
Eye Color: Usually brown but sometimes Hazel, Green, or Blue-Green
Skin: Dark skin tones, with Golden Undertones

 


Here's the simple break down: If you have lighter hair you are Spring or Summer
 (Summer = brighter eyes, mostly Blue, Spring = Most Red heads and Green and Brown eyes)
If you have darker hair you are Autumn or Winter 
(Winter: Blue and Green Eyes, Autumn: usually Brown eyes)


Photobucket Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment